In today’s troubling economic climate, real estate transactions can quickly become complicated. When guiding your family or business through a real estate transaction, the assistance of an experienced lawyer may be an invaluable tool in helping you find the efficient and favorable resolutions you desire.
In more than two decades of real estate representation, our attorney has learned proven strategies for addressing various issues, including:
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Exchanges and Accommodations
- Leasing and Management Matters
- Property Development and Assemblage
- Land Use Planning, Zoning and Construction Matters
- Subordination and Entitlements
- Reciprocal and Servient Easements
- Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
- Ground Lease Agreements and Matters
- Workout and Financial Transactions
- Due Diligence and Environmental Matters
- Escrow and Title Insurance
- Architect and Construction Agreements
- Real Estate Litigation
Whether you need assistance with a residential or commercial real estate issue, our staff has the knowledge and experience to help you find the efficient resolutions you need to move forward.
Short Sales, Loan Modifications and Foreclosures
In the current real estate market, thousands of homeowners and investors are facing the loss of their property. We can help you evaluate whether a loan modification or short sale is the right answer for you, or if foreclosure is your best option. IF you own commercial property, we can help you with loan workouts and negotiate with your lender on your behalf to protect your interests.