Ensuring your business’ safety and well being in business transactions can be a difficult task to face alone. With the multitude of details that need to be addressed during such business deals, the assistance of an experienced lawyer can be an invaluable tool to help your business avoid legal issues in the future.
Our staff is able to address various business transaction issues, including business contracts, acquisitions and dispositions, distribution and service agreements and operating and financial leases. With your business’ best interests always in mind, our staff carefully examines your transaction for potential legal issues and concerns, allowing you to rest assured that your business is cared for.
Over the years, we have received countless referrals from other lawyers. Our experience, combined with our ability to address various transactional issues, makes us the firm that others turn to for the support they need.
Our staff is highly confident in our ability to address numerous transactional issues, including:
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Operating and Financial Leases
- Distribution and Service Agreements
- Credit and Guaranty Agreements
- Promissory Notes and Security Agreements
- Licensing Agreements and Permits
- Personal Property Matters
- Negotiated Instruments and UCC Matters
- Insurance Coverage and Claims
- Releases, Waivers, Indemnity and Forbearance Agreements
- Financing Agreements
- Warranty Matters
- Securities Matters
- Collections and Settlement Agreements
- Assumption Agreements
- Exclusive Dealings Agreements
- Litigation and Appeals
Our comprehensive and dedicated services are designed to address the details others often overlook. With a resourceful approach to your transactional needs, we are often able to help you avoid issues you may never see coming.